cant make a level 60?

dethsight

Eric you need to tell us if we get EA if your sub lapsed August - October but didn't miss a promotion

Hubby just got off the phone within 10min or so & the lady told him that as long as you got all rewards, you get early access. If you don't have them in your mail, but were subbed, call CS.

So it's that simple, Eric doesn't have to answer, CALL CS if you are sure you were subbed the whole time & haven't gotten the rewards.

*Besides Eric has pretty much already stated this. lol

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks!

I am seeing a few posts around the forums where people feel they are missing Early Access, one of the sub rewards, etc. First, I want to remind everyone of the criteria to earn rewards and Early Access, which can be found here. If after reviewing that you still feel you are missing something, please contact Customer Support. They will be the next step in checking into your account, and correcting any issues that may be present.

Thanks!

-eric

Since this was the last response from a Dev on any of the multitude of issues that are going on I have to guess someone is trying to explain to the powers that be exactly why they were not ready for todays launch.

Hey folks!

I am seeing a few posts around the forums where people feel they are missing Early Access, one of the sub rewards, etc. First, I want to remind everyone of the criteria to earn rewards and Early Access, which can be found here. If after reviewing that you still feel you are missing something, please contact Customer Support. They will be the next step in checking into your account, and correcting any issues that may be present.

Thanks!

-eric

Well if I have to call EA to get my lvl 60 I am not going to be very happy or nice. It is bull like this that drags EA down.:tran_evil:

Don't rightly care much about the rewards but the create a level 60 character isn't working, only reason I bought this expansion was for that, any solutions as to why I am not getting the option? Yes I am a subscriber.

Don't rightly care much about the rewards but the create a level 60 character isn't working, only reason I bought this expansion was for that, any solutions as to why I am not getting the option? Yes I am a subscriber.

The free level 60 is only available if you have early access. If you do and can't create your 1 free one, then contact customer support. If you don't have early access, it will be available on the 27th. If you want something other than the free one, they are not available even with launch. Official date not released yet.

On their main site it says sub from 31st till the 19th to receive early access. it doesn't say it needs to be continues and it doesn't say i can't sub on the 18th. it says from and to. meaning anytime between. I missed the sub date for the coat but subed on everything else yet i don't have early access. on the patch notes it says you needs to have subed for all 4 rewards which is not what their main site said. something is wrong here and i'm not very pleased.

Eh, I'm somewhat in the same boat, but with a twist. I was subbed until aug 5th while I was away on vacation and I was unaware of the change in dates, I thought I was fine but they changed it to aug 10th instead of july 31st for the first reward and I didn't bother to renew my sub until close to aug 31st, at which point I realized I had been screwed over, oh well, no biggie, what's one more week in a lifetime y'know? :p

They previously clarified that either July 31 OR August 10 would qualify you for that reward. You don't need to have been subbed for both.

You do need to have been subbed on the other three reward dates to qualify for Early Access.

I'm not sure why this is so unclear for so many people. It is very straight forward. If you were subbed on each of the reward dates (8/10, 8/31, 9/31, 10/19) then you will have early access. You sub can lapse in between the dates but you MUST be subbed on the dates listed for rewards to gain EA. Also, yes if you missed one of the dates then you will NOT get EA. I don't know how this could have been more clear.

I honestly don't understand the people who are saying "Been subscribed since September but don't have EA, what gives?" If you would please read the qualifications then you wouldn't have that question as it has been answered and been clear multiple times.

To those of you who WERE subscribed on each of the dates and haven't received EA, that is a cause for concern and I apologize you are going through that.

I myself know I was subscribed on all the dates excluding August 10th. I was, however, subscribed on 7/31 so I am unsure if I will get EA because I'm not sure if the date was changed, or extended as that has gone unclarified. My emails say I'll be fine but the website is very clear about 8/10 being the first date.

If you missed a date, you won't have EA.

Can't make a level 60 either, and none of the promotional items I've qualified for is showing up.

How should it work? I thought I am a subscriber today and can log in and create a character with level 60 now...

Edit: so I needed to be subbed from August 1st to October 20th (3 full months) to get the early access and push to level 60?

Edited by LovarBoy

How should it work? I thought I am a subscriber today and can log in and create a character with level 60 now...

Edit: so I needed to be subbed from August 1st to October 20th (3 full months) to get the early access and push to level 60?

No you needed to be subscribed on each of the reward dates to access EA today. See above.

I am subscriber at all the required times but I seem to have none of the sub rewards unlocked, can't create a free 60 and can't start the KOTFE story.

I believe it's been stated that most of the rewards you won't receive until official launch on the 27th. However if you can confirm you've been subbed on each of those dates then I would call CS. There seems to be others having this same problem.

A few people seem to be upset with the wording "Choose to be a Subscriber from August 10 to October 19 to receive the Early Access Bonus Reward!"

They say that is misleading. I guess it's semantics. If it said, "...between August 10 to October 19..." then that would actually be a lie.

I am just sad because I didn't know about the promotion and subbed August 12th through today. :rolleyes:

Guess I'll wait a week to do KOTFE. Ah well.

• Dev Post

As a follow-up to my last post. We were able to discover a billing / timing issue which was causing a small subset of users to not have Early Access, when they should have it. We have made adjustments and corrected the issue. If you feel you were supposed to have Early Access but didn't, please relog and see if you now have access.

If after that you still don't have access, but feel that you should, please contact CS in-game for further assistance. Thanks everyone!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco