Bought new Race Still locked?!?

relbbircseht

So not sure if this ok for new player help but seeing as I'm new oh well, so I bought a new race for 600 cartel points. Took it out of my account and put into unclaimed, claimed the race used it from my inventory and it puts the race back into my unclaimed items and then the race is still unlocked. Not sure exactly what to do from here, any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

is it still stuck in the Unclaimed portion? Sometimes I get confused with Right click and left click in this game with items myself.

Claim it to bring it to your inventory - close down all the Cartel Market windows - then try opening the Race from the Inventory menu. It should unlock to your legacy then.

Unless if perhaps you have to complete Chapter 1 on a character first? (To unlock the Legacy).

Likely though - you would need to unlock the legacy first still? (If not after Chapter 1, I think before after the second planet you do?)

Do you have a Legacy already from another toon? Or are you new to SWTOR and right away knew you wanted to unlock a different race to play as?

You may be stuck playing a non-cool character through lvl 10 or 15 or so before you can unlock the race :(

Feel free to let us know for future reference for other players who are experiencing the same thing you are too.

Cheers!