Marauder hood

Dougs

Heya everyone,

i just have a very simple question:

Is there any hood up chest for marauder?? i'm lvl 20 and havent seen one. it seems only the inquisitor can get it!

Thanks in advance,

/Segonal

Nope, and no darkside vendor gear for us also. With the state of the class how it is, and lack of good look hoods/armor shows what they think about us :)

If your playing on Peragrin Mining Facility, throw a /w @ Raelil

I'm 400 synthweaving, and i can make you a hooded chest. To compare with anything, it looks mostly like the Jugger one, just a red color to it.

There is plenty of options for some cool marauder gear, dont give up and do the fail pvp thing :p

I'm 400 synthweaving, and i can make you a hooded chest. To compare with anything, it looks mostly like the Jugger one, just a red color to it.

There is plenty of options for some cool marauder gear, dont give up and do the fail pvp thing :p

If you mean Peragus Mining Facility, I will definitely pick you up on your offer. :)

The problem with this is you're not able to replace PvP or PvE end-game gear with any custom gear as of yet and I kind of doubt they're going to give us that option in the future.

I'd save credits/time trying to find that 'really bad-*** outfit' because after leveling up it will be gathering dust in your cargo hold.

Edited by Kibaken

could you post the name of the gear and maybe a screenshot of it so i can pester ppl do make me one? :D

Name of the thing please? :>