The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Question about the new movie?

Rekar

So from what I have read, There is no Sith in the new moive? The new bad guy with a crappy lightsaber from a thing called Knights of Rhen? Who is this group? Just another darkside group that was recruited by the empire or something?

So from what I have read, There is no Sith in the new moive? The new bad guy with a crappy lightsaber from a thing called Knights of Rhen? Who is this group? Just another darkside group that was recruited by the empire or something?

We do not know much, other than they are a group of dark side users. Some spoilers have revealed where they have actually come from, but honestly I would suggest saving the surprise.

I came across it by accident and I'm upset it was spoiled for me

Edited by PurpleDelirium

well I would like to know, Im guessing ezra creates a dark side group, and they guy behind the mask is either ezra or his apprentice.

The guy behind the mask isn't Ezra. He's played by Adam Diver. Ezra would be in his late 40's early 50's by the Episode 7 timeline.

Kylo Ren is not Luke. Mark Hamill is billed to be playing Luke Skywalker with a different actor playing Kylo Ren. Also it looks as if the new guy is in fact a Sith. In the new trailer he is holding his hand above a guys head and he is screaming without even touching him, which to me implies he is using the force. On top of that how the **** are you gonna make Star Wars movie without real Sith or Jedi.

I don't see it being Ezra or any tie ins to rebels because there is no need to do it.

Edited by mrfurly

I think Kylo Ren is Luke Skywalker!

He looks at Vaders helmet and says i will finish what you started and Luke's the only one not on the new poster.

Because part of the plot of the movie is finding him (Luke), as he's been in self-imposed exile for a while.

Kylo Ren looks at Vader's helmet because the Knights of Ren basically worship Vader. Kylo seems to be their champion, as it looks like he's the only one with a saber.

My guess is that the people who bought Vader's saber in Aftermath were the precursors to the Knights of Ren, and that they tried to reverse-engineer a lightsaber, since they lacked plans. That's why Kylo's saber looks the way it does--it's not perfect like a Jedi or Sith saber would be.

Edited by JacenHallis