Tatooine Lawless Sands quest - pvp

Sgt_shades

When you get OUT of the Dune Sea, take the road to the North and you will end up in it right away. It's hard to miss there are big skeletons at the entrance. :) But I agree they should add a marker on the map for that quest. Edited by MigSebes

You simply need to follow the sun closest to the horizon until you reach the edge of the world, in which point you should see a rock structure that looks like a krayt. Go past it and position yourself due-east and follow the ridge to a sand people camp.

Go through the camp and you will see a cave entrance. That entrance will lead you to a canyon. While following the canyon the path will split into two, take the one on the left and follow it to the end.

and thats where outlaws den is.

You simply need to follow the sun closest to the horizon until you reach the edge of the world, in which point you should see a rock structure that looks like a krayt. Go past it and position yourself due-east and follow the ridge to a sand people camp.

Go through the camp and you will see a cave entrance. That entrance will lead you to a canyon. While following the canyon the path will split into two, take the one on the left and follow it to the end.

and thats where outlaws den is.

Sorry m8, i didnt understood.

I need to go to Dune Sea Right? assume i just zoned in the Dune Sea...where i need to go after?

Sorry m8, i didnt understood.

I need to go to Dune Sea Right? assume i just zoned in the Dune Sea...where i need to go after?

Nah im just pulling your leg. For the republic entrance. Do you know that place with the ridges and sand people which leads to the dune sea. Basically its up on the ridge to the south. The entrance has aload of red banners outside it.

Would give you the coords but im not ingame atm

Edited by psychosiszz

(Republic)

Travel to Outpost Salara

Turn and face south west

Go up that small ramp to go on top of that rock wall in front of you

Follow the path around to the left, not over the rock bridge

Then you will see flags on the left, that is the Open World PvP Location, Outlaw's Den

Entrance Coords to the Outlaw's Den are -192, -1511

http://www.torhead.com/mission/clmdbMK

Per Torhead:

Gains:

Upon completion of this mission you will gain:

10015 Experience

At lvl 41 I just completed this quest and received:

18475 Experience and 8796 creds

So yes, I think it was worth it. Cake walk.

and thank you for being clear on where to go. ;-)

Edited by Amavlyn

• 2 months later...