How long has it been off line?

Ozzyjedi

Is this a joke? What the hell is wrong with the devs that they haven't even said "Yo ****'s broke, sorry".

Agree.it sucks really. Only our realm is offline and it's weekands everyone wants to play!I understand if it would happen on Monday,so no one cares but not on Sunday!!!! Damn iam mad :mad:

Agree.it sucks really. Only our realm is offline and it's weekands everyone wants to play!I understand if it would happen on Monday,so no one cares but not on Sunday!!!! Damn iam mad :mad:

Hell, I could live with it if they'd say, like anything. "The servers overheated and we're doing everything we can to save them" or "There's been a power surge and the servers are blah blah".

Not just sit there ignoring us, saying nothing, outwardly acting like there's nothing wrong. There is something wrong, admit it and tell us what the hell is going on lol.

Why do we pay for this?

It's not just one realm, it's the whole game dude, no one can get past splash screen

LOL - I think it's the login server or something else. Cause multiple people can't even get to server select.

Harby server hamsters got tired of the Sh@t and revolted taking the other server hamsters with them. :D

Eh, just give em a bowl of water and some food and they'll be back up in no time ;D

I can get to the "Select a Server" screen. It shows The Harbinger as being online with a population of "Standard."

It keeps hanging at "Logging In."

I can go to The Shadowlands server and roll a new toon. My God: am I THAT desperate to play that I'd even consider rolling a new toon on a completely different server? (Note to self: must have head examined.)

I guess I'll have to do something productive IRL now.

For my husband, my son and myself we got kicked off at approx midnight last night and it's now 9am here in Oregon, so about 9ish hours and counting so far. . Still not up :( so much for power leveling to take advantage of the 12x XP and just coming back to SWTOR as paid subscribers lol.