Forged Alliances commendations

LadyVix

As we get close to KOTFE launch I'm trying to prepare my existing characters by maxing out their commendations, etc. Most of my characters currently have 900-1,000 basic commendations, but 45 of them still have the Large Basic Commendation Containers from Forged Alliances which redeem for 99 basics x 3.

Having nothing to really spend those basic commendations on until after KOTFE, I'm curious as to what will happen to those commendation containers? Do I need to redeem the basics in them on useless stuff, or can I hold them until after the expansion? 45 characters x 3 containers each x 99 commendations per container = 13,365 basics.

I was also thinking about those basic commendation containers that we got with SOR. What will happen if you open them after 4.0? will they also just be renamed to common data crystal container?

I would play it safe, just open it before. not like they get used, just takes up 3 slots in inventory. You still have to click them before they get added to your totals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.