Can't log in

Mudhutman

Same problem here: The login service is currently unavailable . Please visit our forums for the latest updates on the status of this service :(

Well I checked and checked and found nothing: the new and improved support @ answers.ea.com doesn't mention it either. And server status and alerts are useless as ever. :mad:

I also cannot logg in for say some 2 hours now. I better then go watch some movie or so:) Most of the time all is working excellently with swtor, so i think they must be working on the current problem. Anyway imo, showing a bit patience from time to time, well, that comes with all gamings.

Yeah, same here, can't log in since yesterday. Sometimes it's "unable to retrieve patch data", sometimes it's "login service unavailable", and sometimes it's just stuck on the spinning circle.

I've been using the non-streaming launcher since last year and there's never been a problem. Guess that's over...

Same problem here, can't log in.

Keep getting "The login service is currently unavailable. Please visit out forums for the latest updates on the status of this service."

Except there's no update on the forums, nor a tweet about the status of the login service.

Same here. Was dc's from the game in the middle of TFB and wasn't been able to log in back.

Today getting logget out every 2 mins.

Also lost all my UI settings with no opportunity to get it back. Not sure if this 2 thing connected

Yup, same problem, with my account. And cannot log in on webpage directly, i can write here now, becuse the browser saved the login datas. But with my other Account I can log in fine, webpage and ingame too. Interesting. Andalso get mail that They updated my account and verify my account, but I'm not changed anything.