4.0 Cartel Packs - No Jawa Junk or Cartel Certificates?

PennyAnn

SNIP...

Sorry... just not worth it. Still no plans to buy single packs, much less hypercates under the new system. Not enough return on investment. Of real money. Good luck, Bioware.

I bought one Hypercrate and came to the same conclusion.

It's no longer worth the money to buy them. One item (or gear box) and one rep token. NO emotes, no crystals, no weapons, no jawa junk. No extra bonus frills after being told they would give a higher chance of better items. That is sadly not true. They money to reward or even the possibility of reward isn't there any longer.

Until the current system for them is changed, I'm done spending coins on them. Just not worth it even if you are lucky enough to get the rare items. They arenot good investments now for real money and that is what coins are.

Edited by Quraswren

I get the feeling they intend to phase out jawa junk completely

New packs don't have it.

it has been mentioned that when old packs are removed from the market they may come back but in, but with the new setup (only 2 items in them) therefor removing a big influx of jawa junk

and the recruitment mission for Lokin gives me the impression that they wanted us to turn in our jawa junk at the vendors to get the materials for the mission