Before KotFE

sakica

Doesn't it go Ziost>KOTFE chapters 1 and 2>Sacrifice Trailer>KOTFE chapter 3?

Edit: I misunderstood the question, but this is the correct order chronologically, right?

Thexan is already dead in Chapter 1 of KOTFE so trailer happens before that chapter.

Edited by Rebamcfan

If I am observing things correctly the story progression goes something like this:

The Sacrifice trailer start at what seems at least 15ish years before the Revan storyline start. Yavin IV comes around and Zakuul is finalizing their invasion plans. The events of Zoist happen, then almost immediately after that, Korriban and several other worlds are invaded by the Zakuul in short order. Chapter one of KotFE seems to pick up right where

Darth Marr is searching for evidence near the Unknown Regions on where the attacks came from, and if Vitiate had anything to do with it

then

The rest of Chapter one starts to unfold with the player characters capture and that's about all we know so far

Hopefully I got all that correct ;)

Edited by TjhScorch

Yeah, and then something happened with you during Chapter 2. I'd assumes, depending on what you chose during the trailer "kneel" scene, Chapter 2 will see you either serving the Eternal Empire or see you trying to escape the Empire's net.

But whatever it is you did in Chapter 2, you still (somebody always gotta turn on ya) always ended up trapped in carbonite at the end of Chapter 2. Then, the 3rd chapter starts with Lana's scene and you getting out of carbonite and the Empire's city.

Edited by TracyJackson