How old is your account? Who is the oldest???

SaerethDL

Checking now, hmm 14012, i've been around since 08, signing up i think the day the site went live, unfortunately at release i was partt of the infamous 5% whos system configuration has issues with ToR and couldn't play, since then i've hopped in and out over the years. Edited by Adryn

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pre ordered so I'm pretty good compared to anyone thats not an alpha xD

but because of school I couldn't actually play the game right away. think I first logged in 2 months after launch.

altho I was gone for like a year

Edited by RavenSkysong

Meh I was going to post in thread but decided against it, however I did save my draft to .txt file. Safety measure to prevent lost posts while clicking Preview Post.

September 16, 2003

I registered within the first week signups were available, earliest possible date was September 10, 2003

This is the earliest possible account by a Valve Employee http://steamrep.com/search?q=erikj

His steam id is STEAM_0:1:1

Account creation: 2003-09-10 (year-month-day)

I'm talking about steam accounts.

my swtor account however is relatively new

Account Creation Date: 09.19.12 (month.day.year)

My user id is in the 5 millions, therefore negligible in this thread.

Mouse over your name in the forum to see an "user id" like this

http://www.swtor.com/community/member.php?u=[color="DarkOrange"][b]5112742[/b][/color]

5112742 is my user id. Mouse over my name (below my forum avatar) to confirm

Edited by Falensawino

#257 Amarok - Currently the oldest active player on forums, (can they be beat?)

Sweet, Amarok helped me help two others in killing the Shroud last night. Awesome player, all class.

As for me, I'm fairly new. Started playing in March of this year. Currently on a tablet, so I'm not sure how to check my number. Just going to make up a number now, and I'll check it later to see how close I was:

Ummm.... #8675309?

Sweet, Amarok helped me help two others in killing the Shroud last night. Awesome player, all class.

As for me, I'm fairly new. Started playing in March of this year. Currently on a tablet, so I'm not sure how to check my number. Just going to make up a number now, and I'll check it later to see how close I was:

Ummm.... #8675309?

LOL! Nice Jenny Craig number you gave out. :p

Post here first then highlight over your avatar and look at the url on the bottom of your browser, what does the end number say (everyone can see), that is the number of players that registered before you.

I've been here a long long time, is there anyone older than me that is still active?

You can also post your account creation date, under my account, and account creation, you will find it there.

#28249, SaerethDL - Account Creation Date: 10.26.08

#257 Amarok - Currently the oldest active player on forums, (can they be beat?)

Personal Info

Display Name: Banetek Account Creation Date: 07.16.09 Last Web Login Date: 10.18.15

You got me beat by a year.. Dam.

#2512, purewitz - Account Creation Date: 10.21.08

Yes that's right I signed up on the very day that EA/Bioware//LucasArts first announced Star Wars: The Old Republic. Since 2005 we all knew that Bioware and LucasArts was working on something together, but it wasn't official until 10/21/08 that what they were working on was indeed a Star Wars game and it was set in Bioware's Knights of the Old Republic Universe. Of course most us knew that it had to be something Star Wars. Its not like LucasArts and Bioware would have made a MMO based on Neverwinter Nights, Jade Empire, or some other already known Bioware IP together, lol.