This server seems to keep dying.

assasinguy

Yes i see there is a few guilds but everyday less than 100 people on fleet barely 40 people on dromund kaas etc. It used to be like 100-200 people on fleet one day everything changes? I get raiders left but srs this many people? Or did they just quit.

Perhaps, they just don't have time to play right now. Maybe, they are busy, waiting for expansion or sub. That's the time of the year when it's not surprising if someone doesn't play. Would be bad to see this server as an empty place, but I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of people when KotFE is released.

Perhaps, they just don't have time to play right now. Maybe, they are busy, waiting for expansion or sub. That's the time of the year when it's not surprising if someone doesn't play. Would be bad to see this server as an empty place, but I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of people when KotFE is released.

I bet the servers will be more full when that happens but still i would want some long staying people.

Since the last expansion that occupied people last December and Ziost that occupied everyone for an evening per character back in the spring we've had loads of shiny new.....um......er......um......Well nothing really.

The lack of anything meaningful to do since the spring is probably why people are staying away - Whether 4.0 can reverse the curve remains to be seen. - It's quiet even at prime-time, but not deathly quiet. WZ still pop and Group-finder still matches up quite quickly, so I'd say it was ticking over okay.

I expect people are spinning around dailies making cash, or leveling alts alone- so they're spread thinly. There's precious little to do on fleet that you can't do from a stronghold. - Besides with a free level 60 in a few days, not many people are gonna start a fresh new character on a starter planet- not if they've got several already.

I expect people will trickle back over the weekend to finish stuff before Tuesday early access..... Last chance to solo H4s, look for HK bits unmolested, make a few extra credits, add a few levels while 12XP is active - that kind of thing.

Doesn't seem THAT DEAD, fleets have more than enough players to feel like a hub city, there is often lots of RP happening on Korriban and Tython. Even mid-level planets like Alderaan or Tatooine you see players here and there. It's not that bad. I guess The Red Eclipse and the PvP server have far more people but in the end I just prefer playing on a little bit less crowded server.

Its all down to the cheap server transfers. A of players who pvp and pve just moved their main and or a few alts to TRE and TOFN. Even the RP guilds seem to have problems as people just aren't playing as much anymore for the past few months and are just waiting for the expansion to drop. There will definitely be a spike in population when the expansion hits and since the cheap server transfers will be gone then, population should stabilise abit.

• 2 weeks later...
The server has lost a lot of players during the last months, yes. Right now, thanks to 4.0, some returned, but in general, the last months have been quite sad. I was always convinced that Progenitor would be the last server standing. Guess it will be TRE now. Complete PvE guilds went there during the summer, for example.