Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Smuggler vs Bounty Hunter Battle of ultimate rivals

Nazo-the-demon

............Because all of the other classes have been pitted against each other, I personally put my bet on the Grand champion but the Smuggler does have fancy gun skills.

Also anyone else laugh a bit when Bounty Hunting week was going on, in which every class could be a bounty hunter, making the Jedi's disgusted view on bounty hunting funny when several of their own engaged such acts during these times.

Edited by Nazo-the-demon

Well, Hunter is based off of Fett and Smuggler off of Han and Han did best Fett. :p

Seriously though, I'd give it to the Hunter until that Smuggler's luck really kicks in :)

I'm not sure how this is related to the Grand Champion vs the Smuggler

After all Hunter was the nemesis for the Imperial Agent from act 2 to act 3

I'm not sure how this is related to the Grand Champion vs the Smuggler

After all Hunter was the nemesis for the Imperial Agent from act 2 to act 3

I know that you're just trying to be a bit on the cheeky side but I will point out that the Bounty Hunter is simply called "Hunter" for short several times during their own class story. What does a bounty hunter do? Hunt bounty. What is a name for someone who hunts? A hunter.

I know that you're just trying to be a bit on the cheeky side but I will point out that the Bounty Hunter is simply called "Hunter" for short several times during their own class story. What does a bounty hunter do? Hunt bounty. What is a name for someone who hunts? A hunter.

I know, I just don't get why the agent's nemesis had to be called Hunter, he never really hunts anything but that is off topic, who do you think would win?

Bounty Hunter does not know how to take cover; Bounty Hunter loses. :p

Seriously, though, I never know how to approach these things. So much depends on our own interpretations and headcanons regarding our own characters. I could speculate as to how a fight between my Scoundrel and my Mercenary would go, if they were forced to fight to the death, but it wouldn't mean much to anyone else.

Also anyone else laugh a bit when Bounty Hunting week was going on, in which every class could be a bounty hunter, making the Jedi's disgusted view on bounty hunting funny when several of their own engaged such acts during these times.

I don't think the Jedi disapprove of criminals getting arrested. They disapprove of revenge killings and targeted political assassinations, which make up a large proportion of what Bounty Hunters apparently do in-universe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.