Manaan stronghold anyone? (not sure where to post)

ColtNWeston

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

comment!

ooo that is a good comment!

Either way though - I want to see a new Stronghold in Zakuul (expansion theme) or yeah Manaan would be awesome.

Or even Dantooine, overlooking the pretty grassy area and the DESTROYED Jedi Temple (for Sith anyways) :)

It would be cool to have a building, where a small portion of it is seen from above water, and it sprawles out under the water. I would really like to have one, and I would have it be my second strong hold, my first is Nar Shaddaa.

I feel they missed s great opportunity with that planet to have under water caves and a sprawling environment. I'd like to see them add much more to that planet.. under water, or floating in the sky.

and every so often I want to see some giant whale eat something in the ocean or a giant squid attack some big bird.

Edited by battleaxeman

ooo that is a good comment!

Either way though - I want to see a new Stronghold in Zakuul (expansion theme) or yeah Manaan would be awesome.

Or even Dantooine, overlooking the pretty grassy area and the DESTROYED Jedi Temple (for Sith anyways) :)

right now, Zakuul is meh... but Dantooine may actually be cool

For those who have been to Manaan, and the fact we just got the Yavin temple; I would like to ask to see if we could get a Manaan stronghold, with an underwater segment.

If this feels lack luster/content, I am sorry, I was on general chat on the Bastion republic side, and we kind of bounced back ideas for the next stronghold, a lot of people liked this one

I think I'd like a Voss stronghold. But seriously, my wallet cant handle anymore strongholds.. :(

Manaan stronghold anyone? (not sure where to post)

General discussion has a sub-forum called "suggestion box".

Edited by Karkais

But srsly - a new one! Any new one!

Or what if, you could convert your ship into a Stronghold? Allow players to redecorate the ship that they travel on? I don't think thats too farfetch'd

I like this idea too, and all it would require is using the player's ship interior and adding hooks.

Of course, that cant be used for the actual ship interior, because cutscenes are effected, but a seperate stronghold would work fine.