Level Sync Poll. (Yes an actual poll)

Focusangel

Still facerolling everything, not sure levelsync is doing...well...anything...

This is what happens when a video game maker tries to make a game everything to everyone, and takes the path of least effort in the attempt. They made the mistake of trying to force levelsync, and at the same time trying to not actually make anything any harder in doing it.

Optional would have allowed them to leave the "no sync please" players where they were, and actually give most of the "yes sync please" players something with real bite.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still facerolling everything, not sure levelsync is doing...well...anything...

All level sync seems to do is make farming heroics for supply crates more tedious. There's still no chance of dying but being level synced means the mobs take longer to kill. If I'm going to farm old content I'd prefer if I could just get it done as fast as possible.

All level sync seems to do is make farming heroics for supply crates more tedious. There's still no chance of dying but being level synced means the mobs take longer to kill. If I'm going to farm old content I'd prefer if I could just get it done as fast as possible.

It now just takes me longer with more of me being annoyed and more chance that once day I delete this game off my hard drive. I don't play games to be irritated.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm going to stop voting in these polls. No matter what the answer is. The answer has been always 100 percent fine with it. Even when its going to poll in my favor. I'm going to get a "The poll isn't scientific and only rep a small amount of the user base who comes online and checks the forums. Or its going to be people who keep asking till the get answer they want.