What's up with all these group quests?

Archbeholder

While you may think that group quests are fun and cool, a month from now when majority of playerbase will get to 50 situation will change.

Those who will have to level up later will have problems with finding people to do these quests and will sadly have to abandon them, also those people who play at odd hours are affected even now.

Blizzard has realized this a long time ago, Cataclysm was shipped without any world-group quests AND old group quests were changed to solo quests.

Group quests are not fun. When you get one you think "oh damn, gotta spam LFG yet again"

Will it take bioware 5 years to realize this?

While you may think that group quests are fun and cool, a month from now when majority of playerbase will get to 50 situation will change.

Those who will have to level up later will have problems with finding people to do these quests and will sadly have to abandon them, also those people who play at odd hours are affected even now.

Blizzard has realized this a long time ago, Cataclysm was shipped without any world-group quests AND old group quests were changed to solo quests.

Group quests are not fun. When you get one you think "oh damn, gotta spam LFG yet again"

Will it take bioware 5 years to realize this?

You don't have to do them...

That's what your high level friends are for ... to carry you through all of the group quests and flashpoints as you level. This is the way that things were done before the MMO community was ruined by being able to get level-appropriate groups with the click of a button.

Working as intended.

So far I have found every world has 4 or 5 groups quests, everything else is solo.

I have had zero issues leveling by doing the solo quests.

I must be totally missing something cause if anything in my opinion there could be an argument for lack of group quests.

Not that I am complaining, just saying not seeing it.

Edited by Korizan