Still getting a 'free' lvl 60?

banehammer

Is there any solid info I can find on how the 'free' lvl 60 character that was mentioned early on is going to be handled?

For instance, All my character slots are full, so will I get a new character slot?

If I have a lvl 15 that I just want to boost to 60 because I have some nice gear bound to him, can I do that?

Anyone know?

Thanks.

You can not "boost" any character. It has to be a newly created character.

I am not 100% sure about the character slot, but I thought I heard in the livestream that you would get one. Maybe someone else will be able to confirm or deny that for you.

Subscribers will receive one "free" character that is level 60 upon creation, and if you have maxed the number of character slots on your account on that server the new "free" 60 will be granted a new character slot. So you do NOT have to delete any characters nor purchase any additional slots for that particular 60.

In addition, you can purchase more character slots and create more level 60 characters, with the maximum number of character slots on any server being raised up to 40-50 per account. Eric Musco wasn't exactly sure of the precise maximum number during the livestream, anyway.

For those of us leading guilds, this is a potential roster nightmare, mind you. But like any other challenge ... Full speed ahead, lol.