PLEASE HELP: Looking to transfer...

dasch_lurken

Hey everyone,

Hope all is well. I'm looking to switch to a PVP server. I am an east coast player, but I play very late so I am considering The Bastion to offset that. I have three questions:

1. What time (PDT) do Warzones START popping regularly?
  2. What time (PDT) do Warzones STOP popping regularly?
  3. Is there a faction imbalance? (One side dominates regularly)

If you're still reading this, thank you so much! These answers will be very helpful for me in making my decision.

Hey everyone,

Hope all is well. I'm looking to switch to a PVP server. I am an east coast player, but I play very late so I am considering The Bastion to offset that. I have three questions:

1. What time (PDT) do Warzones START popping regularly?
  2. What time (PDT) do Warzones STOP popping regularly?
  3. Is there a faction imbalance? (One side dominates regularly)

If you're still reading this, thank you so much! These answers will be very helpful for me in making my decision.

For regs, warzones pop around the clock, and if there is a time they stop poping, I don't notice.

Ranked I don't know, but I have heard it pops every day in the evening usually.

Long ago the pubs used to be stronger, now I'd say it's close to equal with imps being better usually (But not always)

I can confirm regular warzones always pop, even at 3 AM PST. Faction balance is good (these days). All tiers seem to pop frequently. Regular warzone wise, there's no real difference between Bastion and Harbinger.

Arena ranked is a different beast, especially this late in the season. But 4.0 should supercharge it.

Edited by clearsighted