Has the massive sale been good to you or is the force screwing with you?

Heromofo

You do know this exists to try to balance the loss of subs, right OP?

Of course bud lol have been here for a long time lol i am just curious to see what people got.

I grabbed 9 hyper crates and got most of what i wanted just that one set insanely hard to grab.

Of course bud lol have been here for a long time lol i am just curious to see what people got.

I grabbed 9 hyper crates and got most of what i wanted just that one set insanely hard to grab.

Lol bro, I have been here a long time too lol.

:rolleyes:

The only reason this sale exists, is to empty your wallet of cartel coins before the expansion hits with new stuff, so you have to buy more coins at launch, and a slight sweetener where they hope people will forget about all the other garbage like crafting, companions etc.

yeah i saw through it as soon as i saw it on the cm, all packs. obvious attempt at trying to get money by throwing old packs at it.

but since all those packs are gonna be seperated out and armours will have their own point on the cm when 4.0 launches anyway, i dont see the point in throwing money at the screen.

in addition to this anyway, i already made my mind up to save up for an insta 60 slot. hopefully its not too expensive to get.

The only reason this sale exists, is to empty your wallet of cartel coins before the expansion hits with new stuff, so you have to buy more coins at launch, and a slight sweetener where they hope people will forget about all the other garbage like crafting, companions etc.

Quoted for truth. Some people just have more money than sense it seems.

"More money than sense" lol haters gonna hate

They do lol never understood why people care so much with what we do with our own cash.

Especially when it supports the game they are playing..... my job affords me alot of excess cash and i enjoy buying things i like lol......

Bought 8 Star Cluster packs and got a Tulak Hord helmet.

Well i did just pay 15 million credits for that helm about 3 months ago and that dam set holds value well.

I dont think that dam helm ever went under 8 million....... super rare items like ( revan reborn,tulak and satele) suck to get.... lol

Edited by Heromofo

Well i did just pay 15 million credits for that helm about 3 months ago and that dam set holds value well.

I dont think that dam helm ever went under 8 million....... super rare items like ( revan reborn,tulak and satele) suck to get.... lol

Bought my sets to use for cheap, prob around 1.5m for Satele set, 5m for Tulak, 6m for Revan, makes up for my extremely bad luck opening packs

I bought two different crates with my referral link coins and I was able to get 2 Revan Holo Statues and a Orbital Kolto Strike for my 2 guildies who've really wanted them.

Gratz bud you got some luck eh those statues go for a tonne lol.

Good, I'm just patiently waiting for prices on some ridiculously overpriced items such as Satele's and Jarael's items to come down in a few days or a week so I can grab them. No way was I ever going to pay 20mil for Satele's boots and 15mil+ for Jarael's tunic :rolleyes:

Yeah some people.... my items move quickly because i base the prices off what i would pay.

No need to go around ripping people off heck even gave a few to help finish guildies sets.

Paying 15 milliom for tulak head was the high point for me but i was so desperate.

Some people