8/10 tank, 7/10 healer LF Prog team

Ambramotte

Hi everyone,

About Me and what I can offer a raid team: I just started raiding this past spring and I've had the opportunity to run with some really good raiders and teams, and I'm looking to continue that. For the past 7 months I've alternated between healing and tanking (with a little bit of DPS), most recently tanking. Progression by advanced class posted below. Most people consider me fairly knowledgeable about strats, I show-up on time and ready to raid, and I put out the numbers expected of a tank/healer. I have single tanked the following HM bosses (Mal, SS, UL, Sparky, Torque) which I consider more a team accomplishment than a tanking accomplishment (healers doing a great job, dps not standing in stupid, etc). I do want to say that while I have tanked and killed all of the older NiM content (except DP, 4/5 there) at level 60, I wouldn't consider myself especially knowledgeable about those fights as I have 2 nights or less on most of them.

What I'm looking for: A committed raid team that wants to down bosses. To me this means practicing parsing, studying boss fights (both team footage and vids of other teams), and having a plan before the night starts.

I can reached in game on Jorrard impside.

Thanks for the consideration!

Per above, my current progression by adv class:

Sin tank 8/10; Jugg tank 7/10; PT tank 7/10 (recently moved it to a different server); Sorc Healer 7/10; Op Healer 7/10; Merc Healer, 6/10; Merc DPS, 7/10

Edited by Ambramotte

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - my raid team is looking to add 2 members - your flexibility in role is attractive. A bit about my team's background - the 6 of us that are around were 4/5 NiM DF/DP at level; 7/10 HM Rav/TOS. Would have been much better but 2 months prior to expansion we had people fall out and we couldn't find people to fill in.

We will be raiding Tues/Thurs 9p-11p

Feel free to shoot me a PM or reply to me in game @ Buck-eye. Guild website is http://stay-thirsty.enjin.com/

Edited by Treydog