The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please...About Darth Marr (There might be KotFe Spoilers here be careful...)

Lunafox

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any links to these teasers/codex entries/dialogs Code and you mentioned? I'm nosey, if you can't post 'em here PM me? I don't do reddit normally cos I don't understand reddit. Yeah I'm weird.

*cough* Don't know what you're talking about, man! I'm just a drug dealer!

Marr: Valkorion destroyed my flesh, but not my reason for being.

Outlander: Revenge is what drives you.

Marr: I have no use for vengeance. My goal remains the same: defend the Empire.

:(

also

Regarding above quote:

Welp, that cements one of my characters that will never finish chapter 1 so she can keep Marr with her...

PS to quote Jonny 5... "NEED MORE INPUT!" (send me what your sending them too please!)

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Omg! I need my fix too! There is new stuff going around about Marr!? Someone!? Fix me up! Please! :eek:

Check FB luna, look for the infamous "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" pic...

Also, thanks for the info Codedrago!

-shakes fist at Bioware- -50 dkp for making me sad! :mad:

Edited by XiamaraSimi

:(

also

Regarding above quote:

Welp, that cements one of my characters that will never finish chapter 1 so she can keep Marr with her...

PS to quote Jonny 5... "NEED MORE INPUT!" (send me what your sending them too please!)

Whelp, that's heartbreaking. I did the same with one (and likely more) of my alts by not finishing chapter one. :D

Does anyone else get the feeling that Bioware killed and may possibly ruin the character of (please just be rumors) Darth Marr just because he was such a fan favorite? I know they wanted to make Valkorian look cool (he doesn't) by having Marr die at the Emperor's hands but I'm starting to get suspicious. Maybe if we all hated Marr Bioware would have left him alive.

I want to sharpen some pitchforks too!

Whelp, that's heartbreaking. I did the same with one (and likely more) of my alts by not finishing chapter one. :D

Does anyone else get the feeling that Bioware killed and may possibly ruin the character of (please just be rumors) Darth Marr just because he was such a fan favorite? I know they wanted to make Valkorian look cool (he doesn't) by having Marr die at the Emperor's hands but I'm starting to get suspicious. Maybe if we all hated Marr Bioware would have left him alive.

I think it was for the mix of shock value of a good character getting offed and to pair him with Satel Shan easily as a buddy cop-duo.

Seriously, I want the Satel/Marr movie, NOW!

Valkorion will be the angry commissioner.

Kinda wondered that myself with everything theyve done to him..

-hands asithprincess one of her pitchforks-

Yeah, I might have a few more do that myself...

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Kinda wondered that myself with everything theyve done to him..

-hands asithprincess one of her pitchforks-

Yeah, I might have a few more do that myself...

We know...

That force ghosts can possess people.

So is it possible...

that we could see him come back that way?

I know, cheesy and not really how I would have liked him honored, but...at this point. I'll take what I can get and hope for the best since he's still in my companion list.

Edited by Devlyne

We know...

That force ghosts can possess people.

So is it possible...

that we could see him come back that way?

I know, cheesy and not really how I would have liked him honored, but...at this point. I'll take what I can get and hope for the best since he's still in my companion list.

Not exactly how id want him back, but hes welcome to possess any of the guys in my crew...

Satele needs to keep her grubby goody two shoes hands off of him. :p

So this!

Edited by XiamaraSimi