Darth Jadus and imperial agent's future

tvaxquivax

Will Darth Jadus return?

I doubt it, in two of the endings Jadus flees known space, (to the Rishi maze perhaps.) and in the third his fate is never deliberated on, so its safe to assume he's either been executed or incarcerated for life in an imperial counterpart to Belsavis prison.

I doubt it, in two of the endings Jadus flees known space, (to the Rishi maze perhaps.) and in the third his fate is never deliberated on, so its safe to assume he's either been executed or incarcerated for life in an imperial counterpart to Belsavis prison.

In all endings Jadus is free and going into hiding as even when captured, he escapes. It seems a rather odd loose end to leave un-tied if they weren't planning something for him.

• 5 weeks later...

Jadus has been mentioned in KOTFE by Valkorian, you even fight a voice-less elite NPC version of him in your dream-state (whereas my sith Outlanders fought Marr).

Valkorian states how Jadus was the best sith his failed empire had ever produced, and even him I, a non-force user, managed to defeat. (I bowed and accepted Valk's help at every opportunity, so he loved this character. He also fought Jadus, instead of joining him or talking him down, so I wonder if Valk makes a comment about you having good taste in sith or something if you joined both, lol)