Hidden Conversation Sith Inquisitor

Ocranaranasaurus

On Nar Shadaa when you go to your new cult headquarters story quest instance for the first time, you can approach the girl and have a conversation with her that for me led to 50ds points.

I did not have a quest icon over her head and was finished with that particular instance as far as my story quest was concerned. I just happened to click on her to see what would happen. I have never had a hidden conversation before so I felt obliged to share this Easter Egg.

On Nar Shadaa when you go to your new cult headquarters story quest instance for the first time, you can approach the girl and have a conversation with her that for me led to 50ds points.

I did not have a quest icon over her head and was finished with that particular instance as far as my story quest was concerned. I just happened to click on her to see what would happen. I have never had a hidden conversation before so I felt obliged to share this Easter Egg.

Are you a male Sith? Because I saw this chat icon pop up over her, but as I clicked on her, nothing happened. Figured it was a male and Rylee convo, thinking it's one where the male SI would get to flirt with her.

They exist! On Voss as a Jedi Knight, midway through your mission in the Shrine of Healing, you can leave an area where you were ambushed to talk to the Voss guard just inside the instance. Your character will essentially warm him that you were ambushed, to which the guard shrugs off.

There are a few of these scattered about that you can miss.

The SI one is good where you can ask Riley for a tour and get a "massage"

The Smuggler has one with a Woman on the barge during the Nar Shaddaa quests after talking to her twice in different places you can "go to her room"

The Bounty hunter also has some upon just before completing chapter one and you head back to the Mandalorian enclave if you click escape from the automatic chat to the Huntmaster you can chat to Gratta that you met on Hutta and the Bounty hunter that left the planet when you first got to DK cause he was a wuss. Both of who have quite a few things to say.

Those are the ones I found that spring to mind.

Edited by -Sullster-

Gah! Now I'm going to be compulsively clicking NPCs during my next playthroughs :eek:

Lana may have one in SoR, but I don't know if it was just removed, or what, because you click her and it starts to go to a scene then goes right back to where you were.

Some of these I think are male only flirt options though, as I've only found one for a female smuggler, and then some female NPCs with the chat bubble but doesn't do anything, like Rylee.