The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Appearance Option: Bright Yellow Eyes - Include Twi'lek & Togruta

Ylliarus

The 'Bright Yellow Eyes' option for Human and Cyborg characters is an amazing feature that many players absolutely love. However, many players, including myself, believe this appearance option should also include Twi'lek and Togruta. There are a lot of roleplayers that seek to give their character the classical Sith corruption look but sadly they are unable to do so with the two species I am currently speaking of.

I appeal to Bioware and the Cartel Market to include the 'Bright Yellow Eyes' appearance option for Twi'lek and Togruta as well. Especially for in the upcoming expansion 'Knights of the Fallen Empire' it would make sense for players to choose this option for their Twi'lek and Togruta characters, yet it would make the gameplay experience of KotFE more personal and exciting for many players.

The 'Bright Yellow Eyes' option for Human and Cyborg characters is an amazing feature that many players absolutely love. However, many players, including myself, believe this appearance option should also include Twi'lek and Togruta. There are a lot of roleplayers that seek to give their character the classical Sith corruption look but sadly they are unable to do so with the two species I am currently speaking of.

I appeal to Bioware and the Cartel Market to include the 'Bright Yellow Eyes' appearance option for Twi'lek and Togruta as well. Especially for in the upcoming expansion 'Knights of the Fallen Empire' it would make sense for players to choose this option for their Twi'lek and Togruta characters, yet it would make the gameplay experience of KotFE more personal and exciting for many players.

Yeah, the Bright Yellow Eyes (plus the Bright Blue and Vibrant Green Eyes), should also be made available to Mirialan and Zabrak characters to add more variety for them.

It would also be nice to see maybe Royal Purple Eyes, Amazing Magenta Eyes, True Teal Eyes, or Stunning Cyan Eyes --- as new eye color ideas for Human, Cyborg, Mirialan, Twi'Lek, Zabrak, and Togruta characters. Maybe Pale Lilac Eyes, Pale Aqua Eyes, Pale Red Eyes, Pale Orange Eyes or Pale Yellow Eyes for Sith Purebloods, since they haven't had as many new customization options lately. Maybe Pale Green Eyes, Lime Green Eyes, or Dazzling Gold Eyes for Cathar, since they haven't seen any new options since they first came out.

Edited by SWLoveAngel

Yeah, the Bright Yellow Eyes (plus the Bright Blue and Vibrant Green Eyes), should also be made available to Mirialan and Zabrak characters to add more variety for them.

It would also be nice to see maybe Royal Purple Eyes, Amazing Magenta Eyes, True Teal Eyes, or Stunning Cyan Eyes --- as new eye color ideas for Human, Cyborg, Mirialan, Twi'Lek, Zabrak, and Togruta characters. Maybe Pale Lilac Eyes, Pale Aqua Eyes, Pale Red Eyes, Pale Orange Eyes or Pale Yellow Eyes for Sith Purebloods, since they haven't had as many new customization options lately. Maybe Pale Green Eyes, Lime Green Eyes, or Dazzling Gold Eyes for Cathar, since they haven't seen any new options since they first came out.

That is a truly wonderful idea. I really hope this thread can bring this to the attention of the Cartel Market Gods :p but perhaps they should start with giving Zabrak, Twi'lek, Togruta and Mirialan the same three options they gave humans and cyborgs first: Bright Yellow Eyes, Bright Blue and Vibrant Green.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Help us, EA BioWare, you're our only hope.

Indeed, we would love to see this thingy on the Cartel Market! It would be a great addition to the already gorgeous yellow eyes on humans and cyborgs. Having the ability to add that to Twi'leks and Togruta would simply amazing and awesome!

• 4 weeks later...
There are many people desiring to use the Yellow Glowing Eyes that human and cyborg character can add to their character. Bioware please include the same eyecolour also for Twi'lek & Togruta. It is something truly desired, so please include other races to the Yellow eyes eye colour option.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Giving this thread a little boost in hopes Bioware will notice it. These options would be truly amazing if they were included for all species, especially the Twi'lek. It would be priceless for roleplay to finally be able to give my Twi'lek character Yellow eyes due to his Dark Side corruption.

Please Bioware, why did you include the Bright Yellow eyes only for cyborgs and humans? Make them please available to all the species capable of having such eyes :(

• 1 month later...

Bioware has done a great job with the Human hairstyles for more species than just the human and cyborg. I absolutely adore the long wavy hair on my female Sith Warrior for example.

However, my Twi'lek Sith Inquisitor still lacks something... something I want really badly... Bright Yellow Eyes for all species with human-like eyes. With the Human Hairstyles unlocked for more species, please Bioware, next patch implement Bright Yellow Eyes for all species with human-like eyes; Twi'lek, Togruta, Mirialan etc.

Please Bioware, the RP community would be eternally grateful for this. I have been waiting so long to give my Twi'lek Sith Inquisitor yellow eyes due to Dark Side Corruption.

I play nothing but Togruta anymore so I had to look this up in the Appearance Designer, as I had forgotten what it looked like. Here's a pic (http://i.imgur.com/Lrt5env.jpg) if anyone, like myself, is wondering what the Bright Yellow Eyes look like.

It would look awesome for this species! Please give us these eyes.

Edited by Cornerbug

Indeed! It was a highly requested thing among RP'ers to have the iconic yellow eyes Sith have. It was only implemented for humans and cyborgs, but it would be so much better if it was applied for all species with human-like eyes!

• 3 months later...

Posting in this thread again to bring it to the attention of the people in charge of the Cartel Market. I would really love to give my Twi'lek Sith Sorcerer a pair of glowing yellow eyes, especially since she has signs of Dark Side corruption in my RP and turning on Dark Side Corruption simply won't do because it is so not how she looks like. Also, I'd have to stay in Dark Side I and especially with the Dark vs. Light event I don't see her staying there.

Bioware, please include the appearance option of Bright Yellow Eyes for Twi'lek, Togruta and all the other species that didn't have it before. It would be an amazing addition to roleplayers as well as all the other players wanting to give their characters the iconic yellow Sith eyes.

• 4 weeks later...

The Bright Yellow Eyes are on sale on the Cartel Market... this would have been the perfect opportunity to include other species having that appearance option too! Please Bioware, include Togruta, Twi'lek and Mirialans to have this option too! There are so many roleplayers portraying alien Sith characters who would love the Bright Yellow eyes as an appearance option to show their progression in the Dark Side.

You have included the extra human hairstyles for multiple species, Bioware, now please also give the Bright Yellow Eyes appearance options to other races!