World PVP-RP Event: The Oncoming Storm, Oct 18th 7pm EST

Luniara

TITLE: The Oncoming Storm

WHEN: October 18th, 7pm EST

WHERE: Tatooine, Dune Sea: -1265,433

WHAT: World PVP-RP event battle

OBJECTIVE: Wipe the opposing faction but most of all…have fun!

IC:

A ship has crushed in the middle of the Dune Sea during transport to the outer rim, holding thousands of crates of Tolium. With such a large supply of fuel left unclaimed and ready to be refined, both the Republic and Empire have began plans to take the surviving cargo for themselves. The Empire and Republic have dispatched many forces to acquire this technology and both are worried about other smaller factions that wish to capture the technology for themselves..

--------------

It's been a while since we've had a chance to put on a World PVP event and with the server being slightly quiet, why not now before the big boom of the xpac? We've chosen Tatooine in the Dune sea to limit load times, mobs and tons of trees, etc. It's also a nice big open area that is even for both sides. The objective is to enjoy our time together and see how many times we can wipe the opposing side. Ops invites will start going out at least 30 minutes prior to the event and all are welcomed to participate. If a Pub guild would like to volunteer to be the communication from one side to the other that would be amazing. Lets work together to get a good show from both sides so it isn't one side rolling the other.

If you have any questions, ideas, concerns please feel free to post or PM me! Penumbral's PVP contacts are Drahmin, Zen'n and Daravus but you may also directly contact me.

I hope everyone comes along for a good time!

Edited by Luniara

• 3 weeks later...

On behalf of ACoy, I'd like to thank you Luniara and everyone else who attended the event today. It was fun as hell, and we fought hard. Let's continue to share great events like this with the community in KOTFE. The real winners here was everyone who participated.

I personally look forward to continue to work with those on Imp side and Pub side for future events.

As promised - here is the uploaded video of the event. Please pardon the frame rate and set up. Video was cut up for time (9000 minute upload otherwise) so a lot of the running around and waiting is cut out. I also cut down a bit of the 2nd to last fight.