Your main character in upcoming Expansion

Rebamcfan

I wasn`t entirely sure if this the right thread to post and ask this, but i shall ask anyways :)

So who is your main character in upcoming expansion, who you are going to use and, well, who you have been enjoying truly.

For me, it`s my female Sith Sorcerer, full light side, lady Imperius; a kind hearted and honorable young woman who wishes to change the Empire to more better and tolerant society towards the slaves and aliens (given her background as a slave, she feels strong sympathy for them :)) She is often noted by others to be, well rather different sith from others.

So this is my main, won`t be sharing her background though :)

So how about you others :)

For mine it's also a sith sorcerer.

A miraluka woman, darth imperius. She is good hearted and treats most people with respect, even slaves. However she hates being betrayed and if you do you will find yourself quite dead unless she thinks you may be able to redeem yourself. Ever since becoming a full sith even with her good heart she still has a craving for power and aims to top the old emperor in power. Also due to recent events she has a massive score to settle with the emperor.