The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

NEW GAME+: restart a character to Lv1 w/ previous inventory (& unlocks), & Race redo

New Game+, this is an old concept that old RPGs have done as early as Super Nintendo. Restart a higher level character to Lv1 and just like a new character, rolling over inventory (& some unlocks; in this instance say like Character Unlocks in Legacy: HK-51/Treek/Speeder Rank 3, etc., and anything unlocked from the Cartel Market). Perhaps name it "NEW GAME+" or "NEW CHARACTER+" Slot, like an existing "New Character Slot", but it just takes an existing slot with a character on it and restarts them totally fresh to Level 1.

Like some people, I've maxed out my 22 toons long ago on my server and would love to replay the story fresh on my server from Level 1, as well as playing a new race that has been added to the game more recently, instead of being stuck with older races. Great for replay value.

New Game+, this is an old concept that old RPGs have done as early as Super Nintendo. Restart a higher level character to Lv1 and just like a new character, rolling over inventory (& some unlocks; in this instance say like Character Unlocks in Legacy: HK-51/Treek/Speeder Rank 3, etc., and anything unlocked from the Cartel Market). Perhaps name it "NEW GAME+" or "NEW CHARACTER+" Slot, like an existing "New Character Slot", but it just takes an existing slot with a character on it and restarts them totally fresh to Level 1.

Like some people, I've maxed out my 22 toons long ago on my server and would love to replay the story fresh on my server from Level 1, as well as playing a new race that has been added to the game more recently, instead of being stuck with older races. Great for replay value.

Why not just make the story quests restartable on your ship, but everything scaled up to max lv? Like a Hard Mode Story Mode?

wow, could probably just delete the toon and start a new one, or take one toon to a new server and start a whole new 22 chars.

NO. Unfair advantage to everyone around you.

Try this: Start a toon on a server you have nobody else on. Don't bring anyone. YOu already have your unlocks but no bank toon, no money, no legacy levels...and just remember what it's like to play the old way. You gotta feel for the new guys. Then you want to go a whole 'nother factor and keep endgame everything on a lvl 1? How fair is that to new players?

It's hard enough the way it is.