Can we make Guarded by the force useable while stunded please!!

allexj

Also its cooldown should be reduced by at least 1 minute and duration increased to 6 seconds baseline, no utilities required cause... well, no one will ever skill that (no one that knows how to play sentinel ;p) unless for a very, very specific PVE situation.

The only thing it would do is make so we don't get stun locked and killed to death by stealthers

killed to death xD it doesn't happen to me much but boy, when it happens, i'm so annoyed, specially if i try to use my cc breaker out of desperation and because of the delay i can't manage to use camouflage or guarded before someone stuns me again =/

Edited by James_Mcturney

Also its cooldown should be reduced by at least 1 minute and duration increased to 6 seconds baseline, no utilities required cause... well, no one will ever skill that (no one that knows how to play sentinel ;p) unless for a very, very specific PVE situation.

killed to death xD it doesn't happen to me much but boy, when it happens, i'm so annoyed, specially if i try to use my cc breaker out of desperation and because of the delay i can't manage to use camouflage or guarded before someone stuns me again =/

Same here it would really just give us the chance we need to be useful in guarding situations, also I feel like makeing us immune to hard stuns while GBF is active would help as well