Catching up

Celwinn

Hey,

So I have been gone a few months (blasted Summer being busy :p). I have occassionally read through some of the updates but has there been any major updates? I know i missed the Niko companion event (We can't still unlock him in KOTFE right?).

Edit: Typo

Edited by Celwinn

Hey,

So I have been gone a few months (blasted Summer being busy :p). I have occassionally read through some of the updates but has there been any major updates? I know i missed the Niko companion event (We can't still unlock him in FOTE right?).

Going to need to define what a "few months" are...and its Knights of the Fallen Empire (KotFE), not sure what you mean by FOTE?

Do you have SoR? Finished Rishi and Yavin? Have you done both parts of Ziost? If yes, then you're caught up, if not, do those and you'll be caught up.

Going to need to define what a "few months" are...and its Knights of the Fallen Empire (KotFE), not sure what you mean by FOTE?

Do you have SoR? Finished Rishi and Yavin? Have you done both parts of Ziost? If yes, then you're caught up, if not, do those and you'll be caught up.

Whoops :D

I know when I left, I had SOR. I did parts of Rishi but when I look under games (My account), it only shows ROTHC.

I've been gone a few years played it briefly on at launch and got turned off by the negativity, re-subbed after mucking around in F2P as I realized I loved the story aspects of it over the MMO stuff. I hope to persuade some other to come to the game as well :)