Problems with the forums

DarthShadar

Am i the only one getting the issue of:

" you do not have permission to access this page

- Forum posting is limited to Subscribers of Star Wars: The Old Republic. Become a Subscriber today! ("@giveusevenmoremoney)""

even though i am a freaking subscriber lol? If you got it, how did you get around it? cause it is annoying the heck out of me.

- Forum posting is limited to Subscribers of Star Wars: The Old Republic. Become a Subscriber today! ("@giveusevenmoremoney)""

even though i am a freaking subscriber lol? If you got it, how did you get around it? cause it is annoying the heck out of me.

The only time I see this is usually after a patch/maintenance. Generally what's happened is its ether logged me out and I have to log in again, or just refresh the page and it corrects it.

tried that just now, and it still will not let me access the thread i am wanting to look at. I got it bookmarked and whenever i click it i get that, same happens whenever i click a link that leads to another thread, it is getting a bit, frustrating >.<

Ate you sure the thread is still there? That'll happen if a thread gets deleted by the mods also.

Mail is being a bear. Mail is getting eaten, or isn't getting delivered...or it doesn't show up that it was delivered until hours later. I have to make a copy of everything I write, in case the forums eat it. This has been happening for a while, and not just to me, but my penfriends too, and it's annoying.:(

Couple thoughts.....could be just the usual message indicating you need to log-in again with your credentials (e.g. if you cleared your browser history, or were timed out etc) or it could have to do with the switch between Origin and EA accounts. If you've changed your info on another EA game it can impact SWTOR (e.g. if you have something like Simpsons Tapped Out on your phone).

I got locked out of SWTOR because of that one and the customer service phone people didn't know the games were related via the Origin ID.

Ate you sure the thread is still there? That'll happen if a thread gets deleted by the mods also.

^ That was going to be my thought. I usually get that when a thread has been moderated or axe'd. There are times, however tho, that only certain pages of the thread give me that error, while others in the same thread do not. I never quite figured that one out, yet.