Jung Ma 4.0

Bonnypirate

Jung Ma is the best server, you knew it when you picked it. We all did. PvP servers just have a lower population in every game I've ever played. I think we need a way to get more people to transfere HERE. The pops aren't that bad, and as everyone has said, this is a great community.

This is unfortunate news to hear. I just got onto Jung Ma and started playing about 2 months ago. I have a almost lvl 50 character, and I don't wanna have to transfer him, just so I can get into decent PvP matches. Even the wait for starfighter is at least an hour.

Make sure you queue as a group if possible, the matchmaker very heavily favors groups over solo players.

That said, you don't have to be high level to do GSF. Get to lvl 10 so you can travel to the fleet and pick up the daily and weekly missions, and you've effectively hit the level cap for GSF. A lot of JM GSFers have GSF alts on one or more servers. I've got 'em on all NA servers and about half of the EU servers. If you make alt and know when peak times on different servers are, it's rare to wait more than 5-10min for a pop if you server hop intelligently.

The life of a GSF gypsy, it's not a bad one.

For everything else though, Jung Ma is HOME!

Edited by Ramalina

• 1 month later...