Best World PVP class?

BUBBUH

Title. 1v1's where companions are a factor. Willing to level up from scratch.

Personally I find most are viable as long as you choose the right companion for your class and spec... Are some easier, sure... But play a class you like and are comfortable with

I disagree with the previous posters saying to use treek... I come across so many people with this companion and often win...

I like to use Xalek in full DPS gear when on my Sorc or Sin... He has never let me down...

I like to use Jaesa on my Mara or Jugg... Although HK is viable too

I like Nadia on my Shadow., I think she is my favourite companion in open world.. Popping out of stealth with her at your side you can quickly global treek and then finish off that player

I've always fully geared my comps in pvp gear too, which a lot don't... But I don't think this won't be possible with the changes in the new expansion :(

Edited by Icykill_

Title. 1v1's where companions are a factor. Willing to level up from scratch.

As a guardian I find the most powerful 1vs1 class the ops/scoundrel. A good shadow still get's me but not like the scoundrel/ops.

They are also the best at running away if they can't win. That is even more frustrating lol.

On the other hand I find it way harder to play then a shadow/sin. So unless you think that you are really good... Go shadow/sin.