Any Ranked?

TitusOfTides

I have been leveling a lot of alts recently, and am finally getting back to the point where I can play my main characters again.

I've noticed our server population is a lot lower than I remember it being in past months, and was curious if we are getting any ranked matches lately? I have queued several times the past few weeks and have only been able to get non-ranked. Are there certain times that are better for ranked matches?

I recently hit legacy level 50, and am on my 15th character on this server! I am open to transferring a character or two to another server if it's necessary, but I must admit this would be very depressing.

• 3 weeks later...

There is a small, but very close knit, and welcoming (as long as you don't entirely suck?) community of ranked players on the imp side. Solo que in particular.

The matches are always very competitive, but chill and casual at the same time. Mostly because there aren't enough people on the server for solo ranked to be anything other that a kind of fun/not terribly serious thing, but also because everyone knows everyone else for the most part.

If you're interested, whisper anyone of the pvpers left on the server and they'll give you the channel we (sometimes) use to coordinate ranked stuff.

I have no idea about pub side, but I know most of the time I never see them in ranked when we solo que, so I'd say there isn't much over there. Idk.