Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

My return to SWTOR is not off to a good start (Weapons of Chaos)

DPswfan

I have returned to SWTOR once again and have just started playing with a character post 55 for the first time. While I enjoy SWTOR overall, the quest "Weapons of Chaos" that I just picked up reminds me of the things I don't like about the game, time wasters. This quest is surely not meant to be fun, this whole seeker droid crap takes forever, I play games to have fun, not waste time.

Then take quests that are fun? I don't like flashpoints, so I don't take quests for flashpoints ^^ There is a ton of other stuff to do.

Not every quest should be doable in 5 minutes. Some should take time for those who are explorers and seek such content.

Edited by PavSalco

I have returned to SWTOR once again and have just started playing with a character post 55 for the first time. While I enjoy SWTOR overall, the quest "Weapons of Chaos" that I just picked up reminds me of the things I don't like about the game, time wasters. This quest is surely not meant to be fun, this whole seeker droid crap takes forever, I play games to have fun, not waste time.

Last time I checked you weren't being forced to do any content, quests, etc. If you dislike seeker droid quests etc the answer is simple, don't ya think? I suspect this is a troll bait post, tbh.

Then take quests that are fun? I don't like flashpoints, so I don't take quests for flashpoints ^^ There is a ton of other stuff to do.

Not every quest should be doable in 5 minutes. Some should take time for those who are explorers and seek such content.

I agree 100%

I love the quests that take hours, days, even months to complete when I am playing an MMO. Completing these type of quests gives me a sense of accomplishment and I have a wonderful time working on them. I wish there were more lengthy quests and goals in this game honestly...

That being said some people just don't appreciate the content and want to rush to the end. I'm glad that there are different types of content for the varying playstyles that we all have so we can all enjoy the game together.

I like those quests. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for button mashing but still want to log in to the game for social purposes or while watching youtube. It's nice to have choices. I don't do pvp or operations - I'm okay with quests and missions for that.

We're in luck the game is made for all sorts of players, don't you think?

After leveling a lot of alts when I came back I came to realize that on rishi all the seeker Droid quests can be found in the pile of junks. don't scan the water scan the pile of junks made it really easier since I just don't wait for the Droid to tell me in which direction to go look at!

Then stop doing those quests and go do something you find fun? :confused:

FYI, playing a game at all is "wasting time," as already noted.

After leveling a lot of alts when I came back I came to realize that on rishi all the seeker Droid quests can be found in the pile of junks. don't scan the water scan the pile of junks made it really easier since I just don't wait for the Droid to tell me in which direction to go look at!

The Rishi "seeker droid" quests have nothing to with the Weapons of Chaos quest line.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Dude i checked all your previous post.. ALL you do is hate on the game, and doom n gloom threads and post.. Please quit and never come back. Thank you :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.