Ion Railgun : Fixed or not?

Ryuku-sama

Alright guys we went ahead and tested the Slow % of Ion Railgun.

I was sitting in a 50% slow Interdiction Drone and then I get shot by an Ion Railgun with the slow and I could still move forward, albeit very slowly.

Wow was this ever hard to setup btw.

Well... Wrong I was :):o

Going back to the regen for a second.

At this point I don't actually know what the t5 talents do, much less how their tooltips read as of the version of the debuffs they apply. But can anyone tell me if the tooltip says it stops regeneration, or if it reduces regeneration by 100%?

Because if it's the latter, then minor components letting you get around it seems logical in its own way. If it's the former... well, an artist took notes on what a programmer said :p

Going back to the regen for a second.

At this point I don't actually know what the t5 talents do, much less how their tooltips read as of the version of the debuffs they apply. But can anyone tell me if the tooltip says it stops regeneration, or if it reduces regeneration by 100%?

Because if it's the latter, then minor components letting you get around it seems logical in its own way. If it's the former... well, an artist took notes on what a programmer said :p

Ion Railguns Tooltip for the T5 talent currently reads "Railgun hit's slow target's energy regeneration by 55% for 6 seconds"

This tooltip is false and in actuality Slow's target energy regeneration by 100% for 6 seconds.