I only get 5 xp from all the side missions on Taris!

jacoblothman

Is the quest grey to you ? Only thing I can think of.

What is saying you are getting 5exp, are you checking your actual exp number at the bottom of your screen or simply the flytext or the chat message.

Doe all of these thing say the same thing?

Is the quest grey to you ? Only thing I can think of.

What is saying you are getting 5exp, are you checking your actual exp number at the bottom of your screen or simply the flytext or the chat message.

Doe all of these thing say the same thing?

Ya i know, i've doubled checked and i really only get 5 xp. They are not grey either!

I'm a 23 Sentinel & I'm only getting 5 xp for everything on Taris. Even when I kill Elite's it's 5 xp. Solo run class quests that aren't grey in my mission log.....5 xp too lol. I should've hit 24 by now but instead I've made around 3,000 xp....5 at a time. I hope they resolve this soon. Anyone submit a ticket yet? What was their reply?

• 2 weeks later...
If I recall correctly, Taris is level 18-22. The next system in sequence is Nar Shaddaa - Finish up Taris (you could basically just complete your Class missions and be done with it) and when you hit NS, you'll see your XP going back to normal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.