Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What planets would u like to see in the coming future of SWTOR

Foreignobjects

Dathomir - is my number 1 pick .. cause zabraks are basically enslaved there at birth and it would open up a awesome story line for nightsisters and the singing mountain clan

Dantooine...- Not cause it was in Kotor only but its a Great force sensitive type planet. lots of awesome lush envirements. another swg planet

Naboo - , mainly naboo is not a battlezone. but..and this game isnt a sandbox. but i just would love to see what naboo looked like in the time period

Bespin - wasnt in swg but this planet would be amazing.... even better then nar shada . and i want the streets of bespin like in JEdi knight 3 jedi outcast. not just cloud city like in the force unleashed on ps2

the thread is for planets that are lore/canon that ud like to see in game

canon...a meaningless word to give credence to a meaningless history in a made up universe.

what exactly does "canon" have to do with anything? So because one person somewhere said something it thus became all glorious canon.

here's an example.... Jar Jar Binks is canon...Boba Fett being this bad%@# char and bounty hunter ISN'T!!!!

Force as bacteria farts...canon

Force as all mystical energy binding the universe together...non canon

Hows THAT canon for you?

Edited by DOHboy

Completely unique planets not currently in lore. It's a big galaxy, after all.

Either make new planets for the reason given above, or perhaps bring in planets that are pretty vague and/or haven't been explored in the movies, Clone Wars series, or Rebels.

Was Rishi in "The Lore" (it's a genuine question)? What about CZ-198? Oricon? Ilum? Again, genuine questions.

Rishi and Ilum were featured in episodes of The Clone Wars. As for CZ-198 and Oricon, they are unique to the Old Republic universe (which isn't considered canon, so you can call them 'new and unique planets.'

I'd be interested in a temperate forest world that specifically isn't Kashyyk, as potentially having to talk to a dozen or more Wookiee NPCs repeatedly would get real old, real fast. I'd also like to see a "world" that's maybe some kind of conglomeration of wrecked ships welded together in space, or a mine in the interior of a massive asteroid. Edited by Nocturnalchemy

I'd be interested in a temperate forest world that specifically isn't Kashyyk, as potentially having to talk to a dozen or more Wookiee NPCs repeatedly would get real old, real fast. I'd also like to see a "world" that's maybe some kind of conglomeration of wrecked ships welded together in space, or a mine in the interior of a massive asteroid.

So Endor then? ;)

Felucca I believe was the fungus planet from Episode III I think that would be interesting to see.

Kessel I don't think the spice mines have ever been depicted in a video game.

I also wouldn't mind if new zones were added to existing planets instead.

So Endor then? ;)

Felucca I believe was the fungus planet from Episode III I think that would be interesting to see.

Kessel I don't think the spice mines have ever been depicted in a video game.

I also wouldn't mind if new zones were added to existing planets instead.

endor would be awesome too... another swg planet... if u ever played Star wars empire at war thers like 50 planets maybe more in that game i think... there are so many planets from the actual star wars lore. thats all im sayin what planets from the actual star wars content . would be great in this game...

Felucca is amazing too they did a great job of that in TFU. and kashyyk is awesome too good choices..

i forgot about illum. as well. my bad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.