Remove the pedestals for Starfighter decorations

Soul_of_Flames

All of the current starfighter decorations, not the pets or mounts, I mean the actual life-sized starfighter decorations, have a really stupid looking pedestal under them.

I don't quite understand why that's there. But they would look a whole lot better with the pedestal removed.

For point of reference, I'm decorating my guild ship hangar with starfighters... and the pedestals make them look really stupid.

I fully support this, we need starfighters to park at are pads.

I've never seen anyone with a almost life size models of their cars in their homes.

Uhm actually there is. When people park their cars to their garage, an elevator picks them up and takes the car to your room so u can see it but im not talking about hyundai or nissan cars, they are mostly buggatti or lamborghini wich is going to worth seeing them from your house.

Uhm actually there is. When people park their cars to their garage, an elevator picks them up and takes the car to your room so u can see it but im not talking about hyundai or nissan cars, they are mostly buggatti or lamborghini wich is going to worth seeing them from your house.

Umm, actually no. That's the REAL car, the actual, 100% full size working genuine article. The OP was asking for full size decorations that make it look like your ship or fighter is parked in the stronghold. Not an "almost life sized model".