So are Mara/Sents ever going to get Force Push?

Kaedusz

As a compensation Guardians and Juggernauts can get an aoe force push, not as large area as the Sorc's Overloard but maybe 2 , max 3 people standing next to each other, that kind of thing.

I am tired of constantly craving this uber lore friendly ability to a force using class ffs. How can maras/sents be so gimped by gameplay mechanics that they can't freaking use the most basic force user ability in all of Star Wars?

Edited by Kaedusz

As a compensation Guardians and Juggernauts can get an aoe force push, not as large area as the Sorc's Overloard but maybe 2 , max 3 people standing next to each other, that kind of thing.

I am tired of constantly craving this uber lore friendly ability to a force using class ffs. How can maras/sents be so gimped by gameplay mechanics that they can't freaking use the most basic force user ability in all of Star Wars?

Short answer: No

Long answer: Lololololololololololololololololololol no

I got a better idea. How about giving Guardians a second saber? Cause, you know, sents have it. Why not Guardians?

Oh, and Guardians get Force Camo too? Cause, I'd really like that. And a raid buff. Or two them.

Be my guest, as long as it's a nerfed form of the ability , but you are missing the point.

Those are abilities that define each class. My idea is that Force Push shouldn't be such an ability. Just as both sins and sorcs have Overload.

Edited by Kaedusz

Knights share Force Leap. And a whole other range of abilities.

Sents have a ton of utilities at the expense of a KB. Scoundrels and VG's don't have KB's too. Fact is, if you give sents a KB, then any other class that lacks it will be crying foul as well.

So no, it's not likely sents will ever get force push. Bad enough they get a saber toss that's an AOE, has a faster CD, causes a slow, and doesn't cost them focus. While guardians have... a single target saber toss that generate 3 focus. Oh, and unless they have the set bonus, 10 meter minimum range. I'm kinda bitter about that, yeah.