Small Time characters that deserve more screen time in the swtor saga.

Magnusheart

Who do you guys think needs more screentime in the limelight?

Two I have up to the plate are from the Bounty Hunter's story.

Mandalore. You know, the leader of them all, Where has he been for all this, whats his opinion and statement on how many of his clan left to revan?

Lady of Pain, a Rattataki woman who is seductively sadistic. She seemed like a powerful character in the galaxy at the time that didn't get enough for her, she loves watching battle, shes the space ceasar it feels like on Tattoine and she already has an HK assassin droid, be interesting to meet someone outside of Revan who owns one.

What about you guys? any (not death choosable or existing companions) in the story that could use more attention?

The Lady of Pain didn't seem like a powerful figure in the galaxy to me. A local Exchange mob boss who ran a gladitorial arena. Not exactly Julius Caesar. I did like her though. Her return wouldn't be unwelcome.

I would have liked to see more of Overseer Tremel. Purely because he was voiced by Paul Darrow. Better yet, get Paul Darrow to voice some important character, or the player character even.

Edited by PLynkes

Mandalore. You know, the leader of them all, Where has he been for all this, whats his opinion and statement on how many of his clan left to revan?

Lady of Pain, a Rattataki woman who is seductively sadistic. She seemed like a powerful character in the galaxy at the time that didn't get enough for her, she loves watching battle, shes the space ceasar it feels like on Tattoine and she already has an HK assassin droid, be interesting to meet someone outside of Revan who owns one.

What about you guys? any (not death choosable or existing companions) in the story that could use more attention?

I hope to see more of mandalore I am a huge mando fan even more so then sith or jedi.

Mandalore: sure

Lady of Pain: sure, cool idea.

And while we're on Tatooine, I'd like to see more of cool SIS agent Fawler -surely he's not dead yet?

Lord Scourge, of all companions seems the one that's not gonna fade away. I wish they devised some special role for him in KotFE

I do suspect that Mandalore had a more fleshed out role in the original plans for the game and its expansions, but after it didn't perform nearly as well as EA expected... All original plans went bye-bye.

I agree lord scourge needs to be in KOTFE his force vision came true sure but I think he should show up more he was a vary important character.

As long as he shows up to be put down, I won't mind. He's my personal most disliked character in the game.. Kill my character from KotOR2 will he... Grrrrr...

Edited by Gonalius

Where exactly is this Tattoine? Is it near Tatooine?

Where exactly is this Tattoine? Is it near Tatooine?

If you're going to be rude, unplug your keyboard first.

OT: I'm not particularly keen on Ky Zykken coming back. "Incompetent" isn't supposed to be a life philosophy. There's a huge amount of one-off characters that would be interesting to see return. Virtually everyone we interact with we never see again.

I agree, this game currently has a lot of cross-class interaction with special characters (Example: General Rakton is met in the Warrior storyline and fought in the Trooper storyline), might as well add a few more! With the homogenized class content, it makes more sense than ever before to introduce these mostly forgotten characters back into the game.

Especially Lord Scourge. While I'm starting to believe he may actually betray us at some point, I'd definitely like to see more out of my Guardian's Sith Partner.

PS: The Lady of Pain has an HK droid? Where?

Edited by Anysao

I agree lord scourge needs to be in KOTFE his force vision came true sure but I think he should show up more he was a vary important character.

Waited 3 centuries for one Voice of the emperor to be put down. Totally worth it! Lol.

I like Scourge too.

I'd also like to see more of Overseer Tremmel and Kai Zykken.

That Chiss captain on the main Hoth base.

The togruta jedi master that coordinates the smuggler's actions around Corellia, and also that slicer chick you rescue early on on Coruscant.

Imperial double agent on Balmorra.

SIS Agent Galen, knight story.

Members of your cult on Nar shaddaa for the inquisitor

Lord Rathari for the Sith Warrior

Bengel Morr & Nalen Raloch from Tython

The Noetikons...

So many of the minor characters can be killed, which means they can't be used again, really.

I'd vote for Mia Hawkins. I honestly thought she was going to be a companion for the Agent. It made so much more sense than Ensign Temple, who joins almost randomly and has zero personality.

But really, as it is, lots of companions never got their stories fleshed out. If BW doesn't have the resources energy to do that, what hope do minor characters have?

Mandalore: sure

Lady of Pain: sure, cool idea.

And while we're on Tatooine, I'd like to see more of cool SIS agent Fawler -surely he's not dead yet?

Lord Scourge, of all companions seems the one that's not gonna fade away. I wish they devised some special role for him in KotFE

I hope Lord Scourge has a larger and more important role to play in the future, I feel that he's been entirely too neglected over the game. More Scourge! <3