so long Bastion :(

Black-Cell

Well, I finished transferring about 6 toons to Harbinger. I hate doing this but there's just little choice. The times I'm usually on I get stuck waiting 30 minutes for a stupid arena game, or get thrown in a game with 5, or 6 players. It's rarely fun anymore, especially with no 8v8 rwz.

I've been playing on Harbinger and the pvp games pop pretty regularly throughout the day and night, but of course the quality of the games is just ridiculously sad. But, it is what it is. Hopefully BW will do more mergers or bring back 8v8 rwz, or I dunno.... MAKE MORE MAPS!? For now, I'll take my chances on Harb where I don't have to wait more than 5 minutes for a game.

Good luck everyone, hopefully I'll see some of you guys over there.

-Amor/Moosenuckle,/Mr'Brown/Silver'Fox/SexyB/Garfield/Serpica/Chuck'Norris/Jupiterr/Zan'dria/Thunder'Thighss /Meowingtonss.... and I think I'm missing one or two names lol

Transferred over 14 myself. Still have some on Bastion but yeah it's not my home any longer. But I was originally on Infinite Empire and Dark Reaper way back when so moving is just one of those things.

BUT, Bastion was best...

I transferred all of my level 50's when paid transfers were made available to harbinger. Now I will transfer my lowbies, a mara and sorcerer. Probably transfer my sniper and sentinel despite already having a max level sniper and sentinel on harbinger. I suspected this might happen to Bastion, similarly to what happen to swiftsure. Harbinger was the safe choice, but pvp servers were a gamble. I still have some rare names on this server like cute, baby, and so forth. I wonder if any one would buy those names or trade for items. Edited by Knockerz

I would love a more active server my self but xfering myself from a pvp server to a pve server is about as hard to me as the time I let my girlfriend wax my gems...

On the other hand there really is not much difference between a pvp server and a pve server in starwars..

Edited by Banetek