Coming back after about 1 year off.

TalonVII

Just resubbed after a year off or so doing other things. I know I've missed a bunch so can somebody just run me through the cliff notes on what I've missed?

I did hear companions will have different skill sets come the new expansion? This true?

Also free toon at lvl 60 for new patch? Sweet, but comes with basic gear I am assuming?

And this is a bit of a side question, any chance with new expansion some of the old lock boxes going to come back? Really missed out on some good stuff and I really don't want to grind out 20 mil credits for a freaking Ambitious Knight set.

But overall what is coming in a nutshell? Little help for a returning player?

Just resubbed after a year off or so doing other things. I know I've missed a bunch so can somebody just run me through the cliff notes on what I've missed?

I did hear companions will have different skill sets come the new expansion? This true?

You will be able to use any companion as DPS, Tank or Heals

Also free toon at lvl 60 for new patch? Sweet, but comes with basic gear I am assuming?

Probably, yes.

And this is a bit of a side question, any chance with new expansion some of the old lock boxes going to come back? Really missed out on some good stuff and I really don't want to grind out 20 mil credits for a freaking Ambitious Knight set.

They do bring back older packs occasionally, so it could happen.

But overall what is coming in a nutshell? Little help for a returning player?

A new episodic expansion, 9 chapters in October and 1 every month starting Jan 2016. New companions, new level cap (65), and all operations and most flashpoints are being scaled to lvl 65 and will drop relevant gear. I probably missed some stuff, but that is what I can remember off the top of my head.

Replies in blue