Havoc Trooper Armor Looks Awful

Cavadus

I think it looks pretty darn cool.

No it is not an exact replica of the Havoc armor but it aint terrible c'mon. I respect you all and understand some of you wanted a bit more so it's all good, I just think its cool looking even though it isn't spot on perfect.

The textures shouldn't really even be brought into any discussions regarding SWTOR ...the game has looked like a color smudge crap fest since day one...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I would love it if they would release another version of Havoc Squad armor and rename this one "Havoc Squad Throwback Armor."

Actually...that would be kinda cool. Give Aric the throwback one, all the new companions the new one.

Edited by TUXs

Actually...that would be kinda cool. Give Aric the throwback one, all the new companions the new one.

Considering how many dancing girl outfits there are, don't see why they couldn't make several different variants on the trooper theme.

surely, he must have been kidding.

I was kidding...and don't call me Shirley.

(Capt is just teasing me...it's not enough that I put up with it in-game from Capt, but I'm now being abused here where everyone can finally see how disrespected I am by my closest friends) ;)

(Capt is just teasing me...it's not enough that I put up with it in-game from Capt, but I'm now being abused here where everyone can finally see how disrespected I am by my closest friends) ;)

Hence why I asked just for clarification, but instead TUX decided once again to be a smartbutt. *smh* Shame really.

(Oh yes, you're SO abused by me. *sarcasm*) lol

There really does need to be a tutorial/step by step guide on the CM collections though for new players. IF there isn't one already.

I saw a reference to Airplane! and took it, I can't halp myself, it's a disease.

Oh Shirley, Eric says hello.............. And he says the Devs said: "Put up or Shut-up". :(