Expansion query

mcgrjo

Hi, this is my first MMORPG and i was wondering how Expansions work? I started the game as normal, but now i see that there are some expansions, like Shadow of Revan. Are these seperate games with new characters, or do they just add to the story after youve finished the main plot, like a sequel? Or are they played simultaneously with the main plot? Many thanks!

Expansions add content. New PVE content takes place after the events of the vanilla game. As a subscriber you have access to all expansions before Shadow of Revan and you will get access to SoR when Knights of the Fallen Empire is released and at which time you also get access to KotFE. Edited by Dragondog

Expansions add content. New PVE content takes place after the events of the vanilla game. As a subscriber you have access to all expansions before Shadow of Revan and you will get access to SoR when Knights of the Fallen Empire is released and at which time you also get access to KotFE.

Expansions? I thought it was just hutt cartel before SoR?

So since I got the expansion "Rise of the Cartel" or whatever it's called, then I automatically have "Shadows of Revan" too?

Nope. Shadow of Revan, right now, needs to be purchased separately. However, come the end of October it should, in theory, become part of the subscriber content, so you shouldn't need to buy it anymore. ;)

Emphasis on should, as I'm not certain of that, it just seems to be what most ppl say... Although it'd make sense, if what they did until now with Expansions can be considered a reference. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.