The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Normal / Common clothes please

Kiesu

Hello BW. Can I have a T-shirt?

I've been longing for a while now for a set of super bland normal common clothes. Every piece of gear tends to be full of straps and belts and neon lights and other flashy nonsensical extra bits... Wheres all the undershirts?

I would really like some super boring looking normal shirts like these screenshot edits i made up. Very simple one color t-shirts, tank tops, socks... whatever comfortable every day clothes you wear at home. Please? pretty please? Oh, and please give my women tops that don't insist on showing off that belly button. Thnx!

I know, the suggestion is boring, but I like simplicity, and would like some casual wear. The practice jerseys are nice, but why the random nonsensical belts and collar?

These would be nice to put on my companions I never take out either, so they could just chill in my strong hold/ship in casual wear.

Remember those old chests we could buy for cheap (90cc-150cc) when cartel marker launched? I think something similar would be perfect for these. They shouldn't be hard to make, and I'm sure some folk would appreciate the less-flashy gear.

Edited by Kiesu

I don't remember these old chests you mention, but I would definitely like more casual clothes in this game. Most of the armor is just uncomfortable. How are you supposed to sit with all those spikes and stuffz on your back?

I like normal clothes. We already got normal underwear and a casual sports sweater of some sort. We need more normal clothes for putting above the underwear. And with "we need" I mean "I would like to get". ;)

You do realize you can just put a full set of customizable gear on your character and then put commoner clothes on from the starting planets and low level clothes and just make an outfit tab right? That's the way I do it.

Do you realize those items you are suggesting look nothing like undershirts? Half of them have unnecessarily many layers, leather straps or other metal parts on them. Not exactly what I'd wear as undershirt under my actual armor. Though they'd work as padding layer, but thats not what this thread is looking for. They dont work on companions either if armor wight is wrong. None of them are sleeveless either.

I have a feeling mates didint read thread.

Edited by Kiesu