Why Can't I buy a Mainhand Weapon?

khankar

There is no vendor that sells it, unlike RotHC where the rep vendors on Makeb and CZ-198 sold 156 and 162 mainhands respectively there is none in SoR that has one. You have to craft the mods and hilt yourself or buy it off someone sadly. It is a bit silly...

didnt we just have a thread on this like 3 days ago?

You can get Main hands from ziost from the World Boss, or buy the 186 off the GTN.

Gated content as always been the carrot on the stick, and for better or worse that is the incentive to run things like operations.

If you are not running operations you probably don't need more than what you can acquire via normal game play (namely the 186 crafting or the ziost WB). Those should be sufficient to do anything you would normally do outside of raids.

I only partly concur on the feeling. I don't care for the 190+ mods but I'd like to see MH comms-acquired shells. Many of my characters wields pairs of weapons and I like changing thing up, so I thought, when SoR was released, that I could finally drop my silly looking MH sentinel saber from the Makeb Rep vendor and then... I got the offhand but I couldn't find a new matching MH besides Ops and whatnot.

So I went back to my Makeb sabers.

I know it's a pretty silly complaint since the CM allows for frequent new unmodded weapons to be acquired and paired up via Collection but I like having weapons that were designed to match my armor and most of the comms-acquired off hands seem to be in some respect.

Cant you buy main hand weapons from the Cartel Market? Not trying to be a smart ***. Is this not possible?

The OP is referring to level 60 mainhand weapons, which would have level 60 stats on them.

The CM gear is (mostly) empty -- they need to be filled with mods and such before you get stats.

Edited by Khevar