(Imp) <Mode> 8/10 Recruiting 1 Experienced Healer for Progression Team

FerkWork

Hello JC,

Due to the circumstances of RL, one of our healers has had to step down opening a spot for a healer. We are looking for a very talented and experienced Healer preferable either a Merc or Sorc. We are new group having started in June currently 8/10 HM in RAV/ToS and have Mono on farm and working on Coratanni. We would like to go as far as we can before next expac then continue onwards.

Our Progression Team runs Tuesday and Friday from 10pm-12am Server time (Eastern)

What we are looking for

• Experience- 7/10 minimum* in current content and understanding at least theoretical level of mechanics in all the Boss encounters particularly Cora.

• Talent - Shows excellent understanding of the class and healing output all while maintaining excellent execution of mechanics.

• Gear- Ressurected 192 Minimum. We can gear extra if you meet the other requirements.

• Equipment - We use TS and Starparse. We expect you to as well as requirement for raiding

• Attitude - Good Conduct, Teamwork, Able to take constructive criticism, and respect for all raid members.

What you can get out of us if you meet the above:

• Repair Funds

• Clearing some of the toughest progression bosses ingame

• BiS gear including 204MH

• Fun raids of old content NiM content throughout the week.

• Chill atmosphere with other raiders of the same high caliber in a constructive environment

• My collection of rare Dank memes (jk you never gettin my rare Pepes :p)

*Exceptions can be made for extraordinary cases.

If you are interested please apply online at our website located here or in my sig. You can also reply in thread before hand to let us know an app has been submitted. If you have any questions PM me here or message ingame our Co-GMs Cinisia and Create.

Thanks.

Edited by FerkWork

Hello,

Thank you all who applied. We are in the process of reorganizing for 4.0 and have filled the position as of now. If you like to apply for general recruitment as alts and subs which will be handled on a case by case basis, you can do so at anytime on the website. As of now this thread is closed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.