The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Need more geriatrics!

Staavis_SC

Might seem like a strange request, but how about some character appearance options (maybe a bundle) which allow you to have old-age looks for your character?

Seems strange in a "Legacy" based game, complete with a family tree, where the family can be established, that we can't make older characters.

Wrinkled skin, in varying age ranges (Mid-Life, End of Life) and perhaps some hair options which have some "graying" in it. Basically the same hair styles we have, but with some streaks of gray added in for the "distinguished" elder.

I'd pay for it, and I think with the time displacement of KOTFE, and a whole different galaxy when we wake up, it would certainly add some RP flavor for those so inclined!

Might seem like a strange request, but how about some character appearance options (maybe a bundle) which allow you to have old-age looks for your character?

Seems strange in a "Legacy" based game, complete with a family tree, where the family can be established, that we can't make older characters.

Wrinkled skin, in varying age ranges (Mid-Life, End of Life) and perhaps some hair options which have some "graying" in it. Basically the same hair styles we have, but with some streaks of gray added in for the "distinguished" elder.

I'd pay for it, and I think with the time displacement of KOTFE, and a whole different galaxy when we wake up, it would certainly add some RP flavor for those so inclined!

Well, we're frozen, so you don't age. One can also go with the idea that their medical is a lot better than ours so wrinkles are less of a thing. :) That all said, I've seen some characters running around that looked old. Sure, it made no sense to me with the class stories, but it's done.

Well, we're frozen, so you don't age. One can also go with the idea that their medical is a lot better than ours so wrinkles are less of a thing. :) That all said, I've seen some characters running around that looked old. Sure, it made no sense to me with the class stories, but it's done.

Trooper and bounty hunter could be any age within reason, same with either sith classes.

Agent is definitely young, as are the Jedi, not sure about the smuggler though, its been too long since I played that, but I think I remember Corso mentioning your youth in a convo?

Anyway, I too would like some aging settings in the designer.