The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Short sleeved outfits.

Fully sleeved or no sleeved at all.

But never short sleeved.

Can we get some?

aren't the jersey outfits short sleeved, or those only tank top style? actually are not 100% horrible with a dye kit..only about 30-40%

and I am dissapoint! couldn't have added this to the t-shirts and tank top thread just a few lines down?

aren't the jersey outfits short sleeved, or those only tank top style? actually are not 100% horrible with a dye kit..only about 30-40%

and I am dissapoint! couldn't have added this to the t-shirts and tank top thread just a few lines down?

The jerseys are fully sleeved, I'm talking something like this.

http://allstarcraft.ru/starcraft_2/biografiya_personazhey_dzhim_reynor.png

And truth be told I didn't even see that thread, so my bad.

The jerseys are fully sleeved, I'm talking something like this.

http://allstarcraft.ru/starcraft_2/biografiya_personazhey_dzhim_reynor.png

And truth be told I didn't even see that thread, so my bad.

it just wouldn't be fair if i didn't point it out. We point out those things to freshies all the time, so when a vet does it kind of have to :p

yeah for some reason i thought they were short, even use one on kira so should have known. yeah never apposed to more dress up clothes, as long as look nice.

choices seem to be full one side or the other, full armor or naked.

it just wouldn't be fair if i didn't point it out. We point out those things to freshies all the time, so when a vet does it kind of have to :p

yeah for some reason i thought they were short, even use one on kira so should have known. yeah never apposed to more dress up clothes, as long as look nice.

choices seem to be full one side or the other, full armor or naked.

They have short sleeves but have full sleeved skin tight clothes on below the short sleeves. Something like I linked is what I'm requesting.

Yeah, I wish there was more sets along the lines of the Canderous Ordo one, some more normal looking clothes, lol.

Especially for us RPers, not everyone's character is a ****** action hero. :p

As a RPer, I always wondered how people aren't an action hero. If you're not an action hero, you wouldn't be getting off the first planet. "I'm not an action hero...but I can totally win fights against the fighters, because I can't lose..." :p

As a RPer, I always wondered how people aren't an action hero. If you're not an action hero, you wouldn't be getting off the first planet. "I'm not an action hero...but I can totally win fights against the fighters, because I can't lose..." :p

People that RP that way usually ignore the questing/story side of things. For instance, my Operative, even though he has all these probe abilities (adren, kolto probe, explosive probe etc), isn't pulling random probe droids out of his *** all the time IC.

Edited by QuiveringPotato

People that RP that way usually ignore the questing/story side of things. For instance, my Operative, even though he has all these probe abilities (adren, kolto probe, explosive probe etc), isn't pulling random probe droids out of his *** all the time IC.

I get that, but that still leaves Operative as Operative, unless you're RPing you're a Fry Cook with no training :p