is there an equivalent?

Jaegeraug

Hey all,

so I am newer and have had so much fun playing my Gunnery commando. I do have one burning question though please, and thank you. Is there a male equivalent to the female dancer outfit that actually exist in game? If not are there any other similar outfits that exist?

Thanks, Jaegeraug :)

The legs of the Jori Daragon outfit are a bikini-bottom kind of thing, and they are wearable by both genders (unlike the dancer outfits). If you wore that with no top or an invisible top that's about the closest you'll get to a dancer outfit for the lads that I've come across.

There is a bare-chested tunic out there, adaptive orange. I forget the name but will check and edit.

It's Darth Sion's Pauldron, a cartel market item. Check on the GTN. Also, anything with "covert" in the title is hidden, so basically you can have a near-nude player with complete adaptive armor. As this is a Teen-rated American/Canadian game, you'll never see full nudity like you can see in Korean games. Make 'em bare and they still have their underwear.

Edited by MSchuyler